1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- Service offerings
- Membership application and confirmation of intent to become a member
- Identification and authentication for use of member-only services
- Protection from access by black-listed former members or duplicate subscription
② Service offerings and fee calculations
- Making content available, issuing invoices, and fee payment
③ Use for marketing
- Providing optimized services for customers
- Creating statistics about businesses and developing new services
- Determining web page traffic
- Statistics about access to services
- Sending out newsletters and making notification of new services
- Customer surveys
- Promoting events, offering opportunities to win free gifts, and related information and materials
2. What information to collect and how
- For individual members
- Required: Username, password, password confirmation, personal name, email, address, phone number, mobile phone number, mailing subscription
- For legal entity members
- Required: Username, password, password confirmation, company name, contact, email, address, phone number, mobile phone number, mailing subscription, invoice issuance
② Method of collection
- KAIDA collects personal information via such means as the website, forms, fax, telephone, consultation, and email.
3. Personal information contract handling
① LG N-sys / INNERINFO : Operating the system for service delivery and service use analysis
4. Technical and administrative measures to protect privacy
① Your collected personal information is protected by a password, and critical information is encrypted prior to transmission.
② Networks and systems are closely monitored and protected by security measures including firewalls to prevent personal information from being disclosed as a result of external invasions such as hacking.
③ Access to your personal information is strictly limited to a minimum number of people, who we ensure are fully aware of the importance of maintaining personal information confidentiality.
④ KAIDA shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out of your negligence or any risks inherent in the Internet. You are responsible for keeping your username and password private to protect your personal information.
5. How long personal information is retained and used
6. Destruction of personal information: Procedures and method
- Your collected personal information will be retained for a certain period of time after the purpose for collecting and using such is fulfilled before being destroyed according to our
- Personal information stored by electronic means will be deleted using a technical method that makes retrieval of such information impossible. Papers containing personal information
7. Collection of personal information through cookies
8. Contacting us
Name: Park Eun-seok Phone: 02-518-8046 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org